Sites 91. 1403 Wisconsin Avenue Photo by Andrena Crockett by Georgetown African American Historic Landmark Project|Published October 15, 2018 Slave holding pen, used right up until the start of the civil war. Remnants of the original slave pen wall. Photo by Andrena Crockett Remnants of the original slave pen wall. Photo by Andrena Crockett Slave trading pen. The original Slave pen’s stone wall currently remains at the northeast wall of the CVS parking lot. Henry Copperthite, wagon driver 79th Highlanders of NY (young man standing furthest to the left and wearing a hat). Stationed at Georgetown College and later came back to this city and founded the The Connecticut Pie Company, incorporated in 1888. He tore down the slave trading pen. The Connecticut Pie Company facing south on O Street replaced the slave trading pen.